About Colorado Guardianship Association
Welcome to the Colorado Guardianship Association (CGA) website. CGA is a non-profit organization serving guardians, conservators and fiduciaries in Colorado. We offer educational programs and professional support to our members.
The CGA's educational outreach programs are designed to enhance the knowledge of guardians, conservators, and fiduciaries, as well as inform them about changes in the law and legal processes.
• Networking for Business Development
• Educational Seminars and Programs
• National Guardianship Association Credits
• Continuing Education Credits
• Collaboration with Professionals
• Mentoring and Feedback with Professionals
• Q&A and Discussion groups
• Updates about Law and Public Policy Changes
• Ethics Forums and other Committee Participation
• National Perspective of Best Practices
The Mission of the Colorado Guardianship Association (CGA), a non-profit organization, is to support and strengthen guardians, conservators and fiduciaries through networking, education and professional support.
© 2017 Colorado Guardianship Association, all rights reserved. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org